Creating a new post
- Log into the admin
- At the very top of the page there will be a black navigation bar. Mouse over “+New”. In the dropdown you will see “Post”, click on that.
- A new page will pop up with a text editor.
- Put your title in and add your content.
- Before publishing there’s a couple more things to do so it presents correctly.
- On the same page below where you entered content there’s a section called “General Settings”
- Click on “Page Title Advanced Settings” click on the dropdown to the right of that called “Use High End Options Settings” and click on “Custom”
- Another dropdown will open up and you will see a “Hide Page Title”. Click on that radio button otherwise there will be 2 page titles. Almost done!
- On the same page on the right hands side there is a section called “Layout Settings” click on the “Page Layout” dropdown and choose “Right Sidebar” and another dropdown will appear called “Sidebars”. In that dropdown choose “Blog”.
- Click publish and that’s it! I know it seems complicated but after you do it a couple times it just takes a minute.
Editing a page such as Testimonials.
- Log into the admin.
- Go back to the main website by clicking on “Mile High Adjusters, LLC.” in the top left corner.
- Go to the “Testimonials” page for example.
- At the top of the page in the black navigation bar you will see a menu item called “Edit Page” click on that.
- The page will appear in edit mode with a text editor.
- Add your new content right above the first testimonial.